Original topic:

Alarm clock not working

(Topic created on: 04-18-2016 07:55 AM)
Ap2016
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I just bought this s7 and my alarm will intermittently not work. I woke up late for work 2 days in a row and all it said was missed alarm. I know I checked all the settings for sound. And I set an alarm to go off in front of me but it works fine. I haven't been able to test it where it fails. I woke up to a different alarm before my phone alarm is supposed to go off. It didn't go off. I tried doze settings, and permission settings and have gone through every setting.
5 Comments
chilcooo
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
had this issue with s5. best to download an alarm from the play store.
0 Likes
Ali
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
idk my phone does is great sometimes I get mad at how great it is. try making a test alarm. maybe a reset is required?
0 Likes
bblaney
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
where do I find the alarm clock
0 Likes
OrderlyChaos
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I've been having the same issue since 2015 with the new KitKat OS update with multiple phones (S4, S6 and S7). Not only does it not go off, but I get a notification saying "Missed Alarm"! So everything I've done on MY end is correct, but the OS doesn't do its job!

One time I was actually awake right before the alarm was supposed to go off, but I didn't hear anything and then I get an inaudible push notification saying "Missed Alarm"!

I mean, WTF!?!?
0 Likes
OrderlyChaos
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
It's like if an employee shows up to work, but doesn't do a **bleep** thing!
0 Likes