Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Alarm keeps going on

(Topic created on: 07-19-2021 06:46 PM)
JeffAnthony
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Found a weird bug with the alarm clock. I set an alarm around 12 today however, when the alarm went off and just the right time I received a call from Facebook Messenger, there was a moment that the alarm keeps going on but there's no way to turn it off. No pop-up animation, no background changes, I turned the screen off and on but still there's no way to stop the alarm. The only time that I was able to stop it was to restart the phone. Also I noticed it was slow or laggy when it happened. Its the first time it happened since the latest update on my Samsung Galaxy S10+.
2 Comments
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

Great Samsung morning! I am very sorry to hear about this inconvenience. No worries, I'll try my best to help you out. For this one po, have you tried to check if the 'Clock' application is updated to the latest version? If not, you may update it first. After that, try to clear cache and see if it will happen again.  

Hope to have helped you out. Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. Stay safe and have a nice day ahead!

JeffAnthony
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hi, yes I keep my apps up to date always. It's just weird that it happened. Nevertheless, I'll try to see if it will happen again. Thanks for your response!