Original topic:

AMAZING PHONES - ONLY ONE MAJOR ISSUE

(Topic created on: 05-24-2022 11:17 PM)
Lifeofh
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung did a really good job improving  the experience  through  one ui. It's  amazing.  But there's  one major issue I keep on experiencing. 

I've been a samsung user since Galaxy s2. And this seems to be the biggest issue with samsung phones. It's battery! I'm using a samsung s22 + right now and the issue seems to be continuing in this flagship. I tried to optimize it by turning off NFC, location, 5G and mobile data especially at home. Not the best experience. I'm expecting to have a better battery for the new flagship considering how the iphone are really good at it. It's like night and day. I almost switch to iphone because of this. Everything is amazing on samsung phone except for the battery. I hope that Samsung will improve/fix this through an update. 

I love Samsung galaxy phones and the software. You guys are amazing. Keep up the good work Samsung.

3 Comments
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, we will consider it as a valuable feedback and forward it to the team.

Samsung is committed to providing the best possible mobile experiences and product quality continues to be one of our top priorities.

0 Likes
Lifeofh
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thank you Helenna. I hope that your team can improve the battery on the next software update. Im really looking forward on this.
Galaxy S
I think this is not the battery problem. I think the battery drain fast because of OS design. Android is an open source and all depends on the app design. But iOS is develop under 1 company and all apps have to pass Apple, everything optimized perfectly. Also, I found that my S22 Ultra has more features than iPhone 13. At least SPen will use battery too, not a lot, but still use battery.

So even S22 Ultra 5000mA battery, still no match to iPhone 13 4352mAh battery life. Just my 2 cents.
0 Likes