Original topic:

Android 10 updater Samsung S10/10+ release date

(Topic created on: 12-08-2019 01:08 PM)
JohnnyK
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Any idea when Samsung will release Android 10 for S10/10+?
LG G7, OnePlus 7/6/6T received the update already.

Hope Samsung will surprise us by releasing this software update before the holidays 

I have an unlocked phone, so I don't have to wait for my carrier 
7 Comments
Galaxy S
Telus has posted that the S10 series One UI V2.0 Stable OTA is going to be available December 16th - Unlocked (purchased directly from Samsung) typically receive the OTAs later - Once the One UI Stable V2.0 is available - You could always download the Firmware (from SamFirm or Frija) & Flash it yourself with Odin 🐧

FYI - This information has been posted here - numerous times over the last few days..
JohnnyK
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Right you are, I just saw the new dates on Telus' website. I don't believe Rogers posted it, the latest was friday ( couple of days ago)
0 Likes
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Even phones purchased directly from Samsung will have a specific CSC locked in which is the first Sim card you put into the phone so you will get updates based on that carrier.
Galaxy S
Rogers OS Update Schedule was up to the 12th of December - So it's likely that's why it wasn't posted on Rogers OS Update Schedule 🐧
JohnnyK
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I saw Rogers published December 16 and Telus now delayed it to December 23rd
0 Likes
Galaxy S
@JohnnyK We'll have to wait until tomorrow morning to see if Rogers is actually going to release the OTA for One UI V2.0 😉 🤞
But I don't expect it to be much different from the One UI Beta v2.0 that I've been running 🐧
0 Likes
JohnnyK
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
done! I have Android 10 for One UI V2.0 installed with December security update on my S10+
0 Likes