Original topic:

Android 12 beta?

(Topic created on: 10-05-2021 11:00 PM)
inspgadget
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
I have a Galaxy S21 ultra and wonder if I can install the android 12 beta?
7 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

You would have to download the correct Beta Firmware to your computer using either Frija or from Sammobile.com & Flash it with Patched Odin.

You should also download the Stock Canadian Firmware for your device, as you will eventually need it to get back to being able to receive OTAs from your Canadian Carrier, also just in case something goes wrong when Flashing the US Beta.

⚠ YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING⚠️

One member here @CHMultimedia has posted links with the instructions, files etc.

I don't know if Samsung Moderators have removed his post or not?

Anyway, Search for his username & his last post here. 

RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

You've already had your misleading posts deleted by Samsung Moderators, how many times? 

You are no "expert", just a sad Troll posting nonsense. 

Reported AGAIN! 

inspgadget
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Nope. I thought i could get it like any other update. This would be way over my head. Thanks for the info though.
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Irresponsible, nonsense. There's no malware in Betas. The Betas are directly from Samsung.

What is "killware"? More nonsense from the self proclaimed "expert", posting utterly incoherent gibberish. 

RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

You can't seriously feel that "expert" provided you with a solution, or did you accidentally mark it as one? 

Dinosaurus
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Lol
0 Likes
Toxicfire
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
There's no malware or any virus or whatever Kill ware is that this so called expert is saying.
The beta if received from samsung is safe just will have bugs and errors hence its a beta test,only available in the USA not for Canadians.
You can flash it on computer but then there a decent aMount of steps to do. There posted online and in this app.