Original topic:

Android 12 Galaxy s20fe Canada

(Topic created on: 01-22-2022 08:10 AM)
SireChubaka
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Does anybody know, when one UI 4.0 will be released on the Galaxy s20fe in canada? I swear to God every other phone model has received it already, and yet I still haven't. Does anybody have a clue? 
5 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

No idea whatsoever. OS Update Schedules have been posted here more often than coffee served at a Tim's drive through on a Monday morning lol

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s/fresh-batch-of-upcoming-updates/td-p/14931342

EN Jan 21.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

It is January 25th, but no updates.

Montreal1
Active Level 8
Galaxy S

Thanks RedDogRabbit, What can we do, some people don't read the previous posts.

0 Likes
SireChubaka
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
If I read every single post to exist on this platform, I wouldn't have time to do anything else. Not to mention, people publish stuff on here that quite often is highly inaccessible for people who have visual impairments. So prior to being a **bleep**, you might want to check yourself before you wreck yourself. Comments like that, are not necessary. A question is a question, and last time I checked, we're entitled to ask questions when we don't know the answer. Or can't find the answer, or don't have accurate information regarding the answer.
aacash
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Dw ignore them! Feel free to ask any questions this is what the platform is for.
0 Likes