Original topic:

Android 12

(Topic created on: 11-23-2021 07:04 AM)
vic2133
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Why isn't there the update for the s21 ultra yet?
9 Comments
Cheeryshio
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I looked at the Samsung site, and they might have actually been a**holes and delayed it to December 6th.... with absolutely no reasons, WHICH F*CKS UP ALL THE PROVIDERS SCHEDULES...
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Link?
0 Likes
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Woww man no update yet
Cheeryshio
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I've got a bad feeling about the relationship between samsung and Canadian consumers...
OmarAlWardian
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I get pissed too, so I take action. Laws are coming to Canada which are active in the states have gave USA citizens right to repair, or make software changes to otherwise enhance security of the devices they own. Without breaking the physical hardware in the device.

I just routed the software update module to at AT&T server in the US and the update came OTA.

No root, Knox still in effect as the device still play certified. Use ADB (Android Device Bridge, a completely legitimate software tool from Google for Android) which is built into the developer software section of devices S6 and up.

I just connected via ADB and and pushed com.wssyncmldm_3.8.16 to the device and then software update, Download and Install.
0 Likes
Geico
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Can you explain thoroughly and give us a link? Thanks
0 Likes
OmarAlWardian
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
A message to Samsung Canada, treat customers the same globally, or else other wise technically inclined customers of yours will continue to assist your base of customers on how to treat themselves.
0 Likes
dom7
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Hey Omar? Does this allow for future updates to come through? Further, is there a good reference out there to step you thru the process. Much appreciated
0 Likes