Original topic:

Android Oreo 8.0 Picture in picture

(Topic created on: 06-12-2018 06:38 PM)
Zwuil01
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I have Android Oreo 8.1, use the image in the image and I do not want to work with youtube.
Because he does not want to work with youtube, but with chrome?
And what would be the solution to this?
0 Likes
8 Comments
Brando
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
You have to have YouTube red to to this. but... there is a way around.

Download the program "YouTube vanced". It gives you all the features of YouTube red and Picture in Picture for free. Its completely safe and I use it all the time.

Follow the instructions in the link below:

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-youtube-vanced-edition-t3758757/amp/
Galaxy S
And I believe that YouTube Red isn't available in Canada.. although with VPN... But yeah YouTube Vanced is pretty good
0 Likes
Zwuil01
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
ok and do not know why this happens?
0 Likes
RichMan1
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
thanks for sharing Brando! Glad to find a OGYouTube alternative, most alternatives doesn't support pinch to zoom so can't get 18:9 ratio. Vanced seems to support it!
0 Likes
Zwuil01
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
oh by the way thank you very much Brando download what you told me and it worked perfect
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy S
Hey @Brando, thanks a lot for your support!

- Wonchul
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy S
Hey @Brando, thanks a lot for your support!

- Wonchul
0 Likes
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I use a multitasking app (floating apps). This is more for productivity than PiP as you can resize windows, minimize and quickly toggle between apps similar to the Windows environment. Only thing to keep in mind is it'll only work with apps that allow multi window view.
0 Likes