Original topic:

Announcement!

(Topic created on: 07-14-2021 08:25 AM)
ZMAHD
Options
Galaxy S
I got some exciting news from Samsung Members Canada; I was one of the newly selected members of the Galaxy Ambassador's Program! 

It's been over 3 years since I joined the community, and I can't wait to get more involved here! 

#GalaxyAmbassador
Galaxy S
I know, I believe it's also based on who pre-orders devices because this specific selection of Ambassadors were chosen because of their S21 series pre-orders
0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
But I pre-ordered an S21 lol.
0 Likes
theonecid
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Lmao
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I... feel quite ambivalent about this. I'm happy for you and everyone selected but I feel very insulted that I have not been considered at all. I also have over 3 years of presence here, I have achieved the highest level here (there is nothing past Expert Level 5) the first day levels were introduced, I had the most answers given prior to my extended break due to major personal issues, still the #1 amount of "likes" received... This feel very arbitrary and I'll have to process this.
Galaxy S
Out of everyone here you really do deserve the status, but I don't think they solely choose by levels and ranks anymore; I was chosen because of my pre-order of the S21 series from the looks of it, and I'm still not quite certain what criteria made me eligible for the program.
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I suppose that this situation is like the S20 launch where indeed some other criteria was used to select the lucky participants (which, might I add, turned out to have never frequented the forum after having won). I suppose they know what they do and that trying to either reason with them or comprehend their thought process is futile.
h0h0h0
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I hope the fact that most here in the community think you're number 1is enough.As is usually the way those most deserving go unrecognized. Thanks for all you do here
0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
I have no idea how they picked them but seems random lol, considering it seems there's a lot of newer members becoming ambassdors almost seems its better to not be a long time member??
Galaxy S
Welcome to the team
Galaxy S
Thank you! Can't wait to see what Samsung has in store!