Original topic:

Any Updates/Deliveries on 28th March - S22 Ultra Canada

(Topic created on: 03-29-2022 10:49 AM)
darsh09
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Hey people,

Anyone received any updates or delivery today in Ontario or Canada?

It seems like Samsung is having a long weekend!!! 
27 Comments
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I canceled
Have the white now from Best buy.

My pre order stuck on the long 6000 delay list whatever that means

✌️
DTA3-16
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

I just received an email (7.30pm EST) from them on the tracking id from FedEx. It says 3/29 delivery date. Mine is Feb 11 order and in the 'preparing dispatch' since 3/21. 

darsh09
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Lucky you!!
darsh09
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Did you get the delivery yet?
0 Likes
WhatAmIDoing
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I have seen reports on the US community site of some getting custom colors, so there may be hope for us yet.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
My bf just got his tracking information on his white 512gb ultra. He ordered thru Rogers the same day I ordered my sky blue 512gb thru Samsung (Feb 21st) & he should have his phone tomorrow or Wednesday. Meanwhile, mines been preparing dispatch since the 23rd.
0 Likes
idontcaremm
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

Mine went into preparing dispatch Mar 22. I received the shipping email yesterday evening. It was supposed to be delivered today but Samsung gave Fed Ex the wrong address. But at least it means things are moving and getting shipped out finally. 

0 Likes
LinZeppelin
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I am in the GTA in Ontario.

I pre-ordered my Sky Blue 512GB S22 Ultra on Feb 10 (the website was having issues when trying to purchase it with a trade-in discount on Feb 9, so I waited till the next day when it was fixed).

It was initially scheduled for March 6 delivery but was told on March 23 that there was a delay, so Samsung sent a voucher for $50.  I checked the status on that day and it was changed from "Processing" to "Preparing to dispatch". However, it was not until March 28 that I got an e-mail from Samsung that my phone was officially on its way with a tracking number from Fedex.

It is scheduled to arrive today before 5:00 pm EDT (March 29). 

Also, if you are going to be out of town/country during the scheduled time of delivery from Fedex, you have an opportunity to "Manage Delivery" with a dropdown menu for an option to "Hold at location". 

Best of luck! I hope you get it soon. It's taken a long time to get here with many chats with live agents, but there is light at the end of the tunnel.