cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Anyone experienced this on their phones?

(Topic created on: 10-17-2020 11:09 PM)
chickpea1004
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I just noticed this last night, apart from the video call blinking, there's an orange line around the edges of my screen while watching anime on my browser. Screenshots below. 

Just on top

Just on top

On the left and top edge

On the left edge.

P.S. I've tried watching ob my S7 Edge and no lines showed up.
7 Comments
YuriOng
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
dead pixel
0 Likes
chickpea1004
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
thanks for the input, I'll probably observe for a few more days before going back as I'm worried about leaving the house too often. 😅 though I have emailed them about my concern already.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
What phone?

It's possible that you did indeed dropped your phone or it was under a hard object for a longer period of time.
0 Likes
chickpea1004
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
never dropped my phone, nor let it be placed under anything hard. And this is fresh from repair (service center at SM). S20+.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
It looks like that you will make another trip to their service center. Tell them that you want fresh replacement parts and I think you have a right to complain as your time and effort going back and forth for repair and leaving you another couple of days without a phone.
chickpea1004
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
sent an email right after this post already, under my Samsung Account email address so they can track my complaint. Hesitating on going back immediately because of the virus, gas, and the effort to go back and forth but will do that soon. Thanks sir.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Its time to use your consumer right card while handling it perfectly with class.

Tell them in an event that after the repair and a nee issue popped out again then demand for a brand new unit instead.

Keep us posted.
0 Likes