Original topic:

ASAP

(Topic created on: 03-11-2023 10:11 AM)
ladyhawke
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Can anyone tell me how much different the s23+ is than s23ultra. I can get 815.00 for trade on my s22ultra. The only thing I don't like is it has no spen.

Any help is appreciated. I mainly use it just for Facebook,msg ,pictures somewhat. 

THANKS
11 Comments
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
If that's your main usage, you are fine without the ultra. Save some $
ladyhawke
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Thanks
0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S

S23+ is a little smaller, no spen, and both the S23 and S23+ do not have the same camera setup as the S23 ultra 

ladyhawke
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Thanks
ladyhawke
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Hard to decide cause I love my s22 ultra. Might just keep it..lol
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S

You are also taking a chance that they don't find some little blemish on your S22 Ultra that you trade in and reduce your tradein value alot as there have been posts about this happening.

The best is to sell your device privately and then you have control over what you receive for it.

ladyhawke
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Yeah I always did that. And if I do go for it I'll sell privately again. I would have a fight if they said that cause it's been fully covered for the time I've had it. Thanks for advice
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
I have the S23 Ultra and presently waiting for the S23+, scheduled to arrive today so i can give you some feedback later but as others mentioned, for your usage, i would go with the 23+. It also depends how much you use the spen on your ultra.
ladyhawke
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Pls let me know and thanks. Don't use it all that much cause I have house phone also. Mostly just for Goin out to apps and so on.