Original topic:

bad s20 ultra luck

(Topic created on: 12-02-2020 06:49 PM)
MAP
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
This is my second s20 ultra device, received it in July after my carrier lost it in transit. Sent it for an exchange because my phone wasn't charging wirelessly neither nfc was working. Got the new one worked great for a while. But now my camera has dust inside, thought at first it was something in between my lens and my lens protector, but after removing the lens protector it's stil there... 😪 Not impressed by the quality of these devices... For the price it's bad... 😪 Will need to ship it to sent it in warranty repair. Loosing faith in quality with Samsung... Been a proud samsung fan since the year I started working for a carrier, but not so impressed anymore. 

0 Likes
3 Comments
Halston
Options
Galaxy S

Hi MAP,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please contact our live chat support with the pictures of the phone showing dust on the camera lens so that they will help you with the available options.

Click on the link for live chat support: www.samsung.com/ca/livechat

0 Likes
Galaxy S
It's not dust. You just have a bad sensor. I know these black dots. I also got one on my old Note9 because I held it towards the sun for too long. If you want to prevent it in future. Don't hold it directly towards the sun. Then you'll get the black dots, same with the real eyes😅
0 Likes
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I completely concur
0 Likes