Original topic:

Battery is perfect in the s22 now but the speaker isn't good.

(Topic created on: 02-23-2023 08:34 AM)
Clqri
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
The OneUI 5.1 fixed my battery issue as I was using my phone for about 1 or 1.5 hours or so and it only dropped from 100 to 94 percent. Wowww! And it's not the S22 Plus or Ultra, the normal s22. but now my speaker issue isn't fixed. I woke up this morning and my speaker of my alarm was hear **bleep** noises to my ear. it was so cloud and squeaky it was painful. I don't know if anyone else is having this issue. it only happens when my phone is a Lil bit cold and it sounds like that. my Galaxy S10 never had any issues as the battery and speaker were pretty much perfect in the phone. I never broke any Samsung S series phones to know what it would sound like if the speaker was bad, but it was horrible noises to my ears for the starting of the morning.

Thank you!
0 Likes
4 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

It could be some debris in the speaker. 

Try this app and see if it fixes it for you? 

Screenshot_20230223_123002.jpg

You can also Open the Samsung Members app & Click on Support, Phone Diagnostics and run the Diagnostics for the Speaker. See if you get any error messages.  

0 Likes
Clqri
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
There isn't anything. The phone was brand new when this started. still going on
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, we recommend you to try to perform a diagnostic test on Speaker from Samsung Members app by following the steps by RedDogRabbit and check if you get any error message.

Also, please try to Booting the device in Safe Mode and see if it helps.

To enter Safe Mode, please perform the following:

1.First, completely power off the phone.

2. Then, power on the phone and when the Samsung logo appears, press and hold down the Volume down key.

3.If done correctly, "Safe Mode" will display on the bottom left corner of the screen. If "Safe Mode" does not appear, repeat the steps above.

4.Once you are in Safe Mode, you can remove the third-party app that is causing issues on your phone.

5.To exit Safe Mode, simply restart your phone and it will reboot normally.

If the issue still persists then please perform backup and factory reset by following the steps in the given links.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/mobile-devices/how-to-transfer-and-backup-data-using-smart-switch...

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/mobile-devices/galaxy-phone-perform-a-factory-reset/

0 Likes
Clqri
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
It's not the software . AGAIN. it'd the hardware of the phone. I tried every test, even the telus test and still no different. it's a hardware issue.
0 Likes