Original topic:

battery life

(Topic created on: 01-05-2018 04:04 PM)
NotAgain
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
so, question of the day, where is my other 30% of battery?

so this just bad battery drain...57992f05-501b-4c9b-bab1-3083a7668110.jpg
0 Likes
8 Comments
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy S
Hi @NotAgain! Are you having problem with low battery life on your device?

- Nick
0 Likes
NotAgain
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
yes.here is the yesterday, I had to charge phone from 6%. this is not acceptable. my father s8+ plus has way more life in it. we got them at the same time. and uses GPS and navigation.93e8f691-2457-4468-8323-4516db4ff224.jpg
936d8867-c5af-4b32-bfc0-831676e7e7fc.jpg
0 Likes
binnnnnnn
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I had this exact issue and brought it into the new Eaton centre location. It took them 1 hour to tell me battery is fine and told to not download any apps from Playstore cuz they can drain battery. 😂 What?
NotAgain
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
yea... and we paid $1000 for a box to make phone calls in emergency situations...
0 Likes
LazyGhost
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
User error. You've downloaded battery draining apps from the app store and/or sideload rogue apk's. Something is very sneaky causing the drain. I'll bet your dad doesn't have half the games and crap that you, me and everyone downloads lol
0 Likes
NotAgain
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Besides you being blind, I don't think you good at math too. see pictures.

and after Samsung changed my battery and charging port my battery sits at 35%
0 Likes
Galaxy S
My batteries life or port isnt working..not sure wich nobody can figure out wich it is...when I put on my charge cord the port beep off n onn and the screen flicker..for days it won't charge with a new beaded charge cord..work on other devices...it drains is this a batteries issue or port issue?..s6
0 Likes
NotAgain
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I just got my phone from Samsung. they changed battery and charging port. my battery life after all day now is about 35%
0 Likes