Original topic:

Battery Test

(Topic created on: 03-01-2017 07:24 AM)
Farhan1
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
okay so I asked a previous question about my battery drain issue and a tech support guy from Samsung told me to use phone on Safe Mode and use 4g and restart the phone after 12 hours so, I have been using 4g on safe mode, I charged my phone at 6pm to 100% used youtube watch 4k videos for 30minutes came to work and now its 8:22 battery drain to 88%. so Im not sure which apps are eating my battery in Normal Mode!!! is there anyway I can find out? in battery usage only Android OS shows to he consuming 30% battery. thanks
0 Likes
5 Comments
MorryZ
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Backup your phone then reset your phone to factory and restore... If that doesn't help then factory again and manually install each app you want one at a time in 24 hour increments... Of course you can not install games as they are usualky the culprit
0 Likes
steve2458
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
go to battery and you will see
0 Likes
steve2458
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
facebook
0 Likes
geekid
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
did u try the battery diagnosis feature on this app?
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy S
Hey Farhan. 3rd party applications should show under the battery usage panel. You can also use a 3rd party battery monitoring application from Google Play to see which apps were running in the background the longest. If you think a system level application is causing battery drain, please submit an "error report" from this application. From the Samsung Members application, tap the “Feedback” icon. From the “Questions/Errors” tab, tap the Pen icon and then submit an “Error report”. Thanks!
0 Likes