Original topic:

Battery

(Topic created on: 04-21-2022 07:14 AM)
mady1111
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Is this battery backup fine? Me and my friend has s22 . I dont even do gaming( 10-15 mins a day). And i am not a heavy user.

ultra and its same for both of us.
0 Likes
13 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

How much are you letting the battery discharge, it's hard to tell from the screen shot? 

You "should" be letting it discharge down to about 20-25% before charging it, according to the "experts", otherwise the battery will "learn" based on starting to charge at a higher percentage. 

0 Likes
mady1111
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Discharging till around 35
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Try letting the battery discharge down to about 20-25% for a few days & see if it improves...

For this, I'd probably wipe cache from Recovery and also wipe cache & data from Settings > Apps > Device Care & Reboot. 

0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Thank you RedDogRabbit.

Hi mady1111, As suggested by RedDogRabbit, Please perform wipe cache partition and verify if it resolves the issue.

Below are the steps to perform clear cache partition.

1.Turn off the unit.

2.Press and hold the volume up button and press and hold the on/off button. When the Android logo is displayed, release all keys ("Installing system update" is displayed before displaying the Android system recovery menu options).

3.Press the volume down key repeatedly to highlight "wipe cache partition".

4.Press the Power key to select. Press the Volume Down button to highlight "Yes" and press the Power button to select. When the wiping of the cache partition is completed, "Reboot System Now" is highlighted.

5.Press the Power button to reboot the unit.

0 Likes
Bouncyknight
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Maybe it's still learning your usage? Mine did that before .. after time .. it got better.
0 Likes
mady1111
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Alright let's se bcz i got my phone on 22 april. So its been 2 months since i got it
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Yes but, if you look at my previous reply, maybe follow those steps, and try to adjust how you are charging the phone. If it's "learning" bad habits over time, that's not gonna help 😉

0 Likes
mady1111
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Okayy i ve starthed to charge when its around 20 and charge it till 85%. But ive been charging it around 50-40 for 2 months
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Well you can keep doing that, or you could also Clear the Cache & Data for Device Care, as per the suggestion in my first reply here?

At least it should be starting fresh then, in terms of "learning".