Community Activity

Filter
Filter:
Posted by      in  Galaxy S

Bonjours j aimerait savoir si quelqu'un peut m aider à désactiver la protection de l appareil pour un s20 fe 5g de mcafie merci View Post

Hi guys. Is intense lense flare and glare from night light sources normal on the s21?I've found my night photography much worse than the p20 on... View Post

Hey, I just bought my S21 ultra like less than a month ago and it seems that in the dark areas of video like YouTube videos I can see lots of... View Post

First of all, love having a charging pad capable of charging all my galaxy devices at once if needed. The only caveat I have is that for my s21 Ultra,... View Post

I recently started to dive into the thr pro mode on my phones camera and I was wondering I'd anyone had any tips on how to take pic's with... View Post

I have two contacts that have a similar name. Let's assume one is B and another is P. One day I confused Bixby by thinking that B is P . Now every... View Post

Hi there, Can anyone help how to retrieve my photos in gallery? I didn't delete any photos but I can't find anywhere. No in my Google photos,... View Post

Anyone know if there is a upgrade for 4.0 Android 12 coming to Canada anytime soon, seen it everywhere on line and Utube. Thanks  View Post