Original topic:

Bedtime alerts (disabled but still alerts and alarms)

(Topic created on: 07-08-2021 12:22 AM)
ExodusCheese
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Does anyone else have this nuisance problem?

I recently got a new S20 FE after losing my S10 to the bottom of a lake. Lucky for me I always do backups every day. I restored my backup to my new phone and noticed a couple bugs (notification bugs etc) which I have seemed to resolve for the most part with a settings reset and a couple app uninstall and reinstalls. But the nuisance bug I came across right now is a real pain. I'm getting alerted of upcoming bedtime and an alarm that goes off at 7AM every single day (but I only have one alarm listed in my alarm section) and it is something to do with previous settings on my phone I think from when I used to use the daily bedtime alert and set an alarm using the bedtime settings in the alarm page. But I disabled it but it still continues to go off on my new phone even though it's not enabled or listed active in upcoming alarms. I report the bug and I was told to force stop the clock app and then clear the cache, so I did. I am still getting the same issue. I only have one alarm enabled right now but I keep having an alarm go off at 7AM every day. Has anyone else came across this? How did you fix it if you did? 
9 Comments
ExodusCheese
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
As you can see there is the bedtime alert but you can also see my alarms list with only one enabled alarmScreenshot_20210707-223951_Clock.jpgScreenshot_20210707-223940_One UI Home~3.jpg
0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, could you check if you have turned on the bedtime schedule?

Head into your Settings >> Digital Wellbeing and parental controls

Scroll down the page to Bedtime Mode

Tap on Bedtime Mode to check if the toggle is enabled as Turn on as scheduled.

If yes and if you would like to disable Bedtime Mode then Select End Bedtime mode.

0 Likes
ExodusCheese
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Off. And the alarm went off again this morning at 7 once again 🙄Screenshot_20210708-070154_Digital Wellbeing.jpg
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, could you please check if the device software is up to date?

0 Likes
ExodusCheese
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Yes it is up to date
0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, I suggest you to reset your device and after you set up your device please restore the data manually and do not restore the data of the clock.

0 Likes
ExodusCheese
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Seems like alot of work for a device in the thousands dollars category. I shouldn't have to do this for an alarm clock issue. How do I contact devs to really look into the issue and actually fix this. Another 7AM setoff today
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, We request you to register an Error Report from the Samsung Members app by attaching the system logs.

Open the Samsung Members app>> Menu >> Support >> Send feedback >> Error Report >> Send system log file. With these logs, our team could analyze the performance and errors on the device and if there is anything related to the Samsung update that you have installed recently, we would push a fix through an update.

0 Likes
CynicalJerk84
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I would just turn the phone off at night.
0 Likes