Original topic:

Billing info in Pre-ordering Samsung Galaxy S21

(Topic created on: 01-23-2021 07:47 AM)
Kooobraaa
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
My pre-orders getting canceled the next day. This happened for the 4th time when it get to confirm my order,  Samsung cancelling my order the next day. Spoke 100 times to customer service and all lack of knowledge or what's going on. The only one note I can grab is the my Billing address not matching my bank info. I don't understand how this process go anyone can shade some light here would highly appreciated.
I have checked many times my bank info and statements all matching exact what I'm entering in the billing info so not sure whats going wrong.
When I am about to check out and fill the address I see two section of addresses to enter why there are two to fill ?the first field is seems to automatically select the address and the next one is typing manualy again im putting the exact address on my banking info .
Does it have to do with hyphen ? 
This would be my address format 

### - ##### ### AVE XX
Any one experienced order get cancelled for the reason of address?

0 Likes
6 Comments
Halston
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Kooobraaa,
I suggest you to contact online shopping live chat support so that they will help you to pre-order a Samsung device from the Samsung Canada website. They will help you with the available options.

Here is the link for online support:    https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/contact/#onlinesupport

0 Likes
M1lon
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Had the same issue.  Contacted chat support.  not a lot of help.

No one can tell me why my order is cancelled.. 

Halston
Options
Galaxy S

Hi M1lon,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Most of the time the reason for the cancellation of the order is the mismatch of address or information. I suggest you contact the online shopping team. so that they will help you to pre-order a Samsung device from the Samsung Canada website. 

Here is the link for online support: https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/contact/#onlinesupport

0 Likes
M1lon
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

The link provided above is the link to the chat support and phone support... both are useless.  They cannot tell me why the order was cancelled other than to say it is a information miss-match but they can't tell me what it is.  Yes I have confirmed the address matches exactly and the transaction is not stopped by my financial institution.

Is there some "online shopping team" link I am missing???

0 Likes
Halston
Options
Galaxy S

Hi M1lon,

Please check the direct message I sent you by following the below instructions and reply to us with the requested information. so we can look into it.

Log in to the web version ( https://r1.community.samsung.com/ ) of Samsung Members community Canada and click on the Message icon at the top right(Samsung Members) >> Inbox >> Reply to the DM(Direct Message).

0 Likes
trish2905
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Samsung **bleep** i tried ordering a samsung S21 like 2 days not and the order keeps getting cancelled my mom even tried and she lives in the us...horrible service

0 Likes