Original topic:

**bleep**ING EGG PHONE

(Topic created on: 06-30-2020 04:26 AM)
LaMaravilla69
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
So this is my **bleep** last samsung s9+ just broke the screen cuz it fell from bed like are u **bleep** serius the s8+ was the same but **bleep** men is so **bleep** spencive the screen like 250 300 just for the screen the s9+  for the s8+ still 200 like **bleep** why samsung is like that iphone is cheap and doesnt break that easy BUT SAMSUNG IS **bleep** GARBAGE DONT BUY THIS **bleep** IT WILL BREAK IN 2WEEKS CUZ IS LIKE **bleep** EGG SO STUPID I WISH I CAN TAKE U GUYS TO COURT  i hae **bleep** 10 samsung with the broken screen and the receipt for the **bleep** fixing that **bleep** over 2000 in less them 1 year **bleep** YOU SAMSUNG EVERYONE GET IPHONE 
Galaxy S
I feel you man. Sometimes I regret why I didn't wait for iPhone 11...
0 Likes
JeanQCsimon
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

je regert tou les  jour follow me for follow you mon ami

0 Likes
garrywall
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
ranting like a petulant 2 year old doesn't make a good impression, nor make anyone sympathetic.
JeanQCsimon
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

c moi que t'apelle pétant? insulteur de **bleep**

0 Likes
cmdacos
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
glass is glass and glass breaks. BTW, when you move to a newer iPhone, and the back glass breaks, it will cost more to replace just the back glass then it is too replace your s9.
JeanQCsimon
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

breking news c toi le btw

0 Likes
carr0498
Active Level 10
Galaxy S

Awww muffin, don't be upset at your own stupidity.   You can't blame someone else because of your carelessness.  Every drop, even a 2 foot drop, can cause cracks.  It's your responsibility to be careful with your expensive device.  Blame yourself.

0 Likes
Samsung_OkQ2w9x
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I do have to agree with OP. The newer phones just don't seem to be able to hold up as well. Yes, glass is glass, and it will break, but it shouldn't break when when I tapped on it.  I've had to replace the glass twice already and it's broken again. The first time was about a month after I got the phone, the second was about 2 months after the first one and the third was just this past week.  Yes, one wants to avoid dropping it, but I can't seem to hold onto it with out a case, it just slips out of my grip.  Yes, I know I drop things, but my older phones didn't break like this one has. Especially for the price you have to pay.  I expect better quality. I would think that tapping on the screen wouldn't break it, but it did. The experience I've had with my note 10+ screen has really soured my taste for Samsung.

And I really love my note series.

0 Likes
JeanQCsimon
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

ur stoopid méchant

0 Likes
yasqueen
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I think your talking about yourself
0 Likes