Original topic:

**bleep**ING EGG PHONE

(Topic created on: 06-28-2020 06:31 AM)
LaMaravilla69
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
So this is my **bleep** last samsung s9+ just broke the screen cuz it fell from bed like are u **bleep** serius the s8+ was the same but **bleep** men is so **bleep** spencive the screen like 250 300 just for the screen the s9+  for the s8+ still 200 like **bleep** why samsung is like that iphone is cheap and doesnt break that easy BUT SAMSUNG IS **bleep** GARBAGE DONT BUY THIS **bleep** IT WILL BREAK IN 2WEEKS CUZ IS LIKE **bleep** EGG SO STUPID I WISH I CAN TAKE U GUYS TO COURT  i hae **bleep** 10 samsung with the broken screen and the receipt for the **bleep** fixing that **bleep** over 2000 in less them 1 year **bleep** YOU SAMSUNG EVERYONE GET IPHONE 
Kinsley
Options
Galaxy S
Hi @LaMaravilla6,
Samsung provides 12 months warranty from the date of purchase of the phone. Unfortunately, the screen damage would be not covered under warranty. If you have purchased Samsung Care+ plan then you can avail it.
However, you will be charged for service and you can call on 1-877-699-1356 to initiate a service request for Samsung Care+ plan.
Follow the below link to know more details about Samsung Care+.
0 Likes
LaMaravilla69
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
i dont samsung never help like seriusly i have 5 phones with the screen broken
0 Likes
h0h0h0
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
pmsl
0 Likes
LaMaravilla69
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
what
h0h0h0
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
google it
0 Likes
JeanQCsimon
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

ummie

0 Likes
Drskqc
Active Level 5
Galaxy S

waiting to get hellp moi me mr. so i post-it here in wait

0 Likes
JeanQCsimon
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

bjr tu vx etre mon ami besoin daide merci

0 Likes
Aaron257
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I agree mine too broke at the corner but I can't blame samsung for their product it still feels premium even after 2+ years . Glass is glass.
make sure to apply a tempered glass to any new phone for extra protection. Samsung Distribute's Display's to Apple, and the glass replacement for apple is way more expensive compared to Samsung. Just the back glass replacement is almost half the phone's cost for an iphone.
JeanQCsimon
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

ur the glass

glass jaw lass

0 Likes