Original topic:

Bluetooth issues on galaxy s22

(Topic created on: 12-31-2022 11:11 AM)
Moe2
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Besides the battery issues I've experienced I've noticed that some VoIP apps I use like discord have issues connecting to Bluetooth. The sound will come through however the microphone will not work. Only the mic on the top of the phone registers anything and the voice is incredibly quiet. Oddly my s9 does not experience any of these issues on these apps. Clearly an issue as I've seen commenters in the playstore say similar things. 

Is there a setting on the phone that makes connecting to Bluetooth an issue? 
5 Comments
Nylah
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, we would like to inform you that perform Bluetooth reset for this issue.

Go to Settings >>apps>>tap on three horizontal lines with three arrow down>>enable show system apps>>go to Bluetooth app>>storage clear data.

If you clear the data it will reset the app to its default.

Restart the device and check for the problem.

0 Likes
Moe2
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
I've tried this but haven't done it since the android 13 update. Perhaps it'll fix the issue this time.
0 Likes
Moe2
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Yeah I've done the reset and the issue persists. To the best of my knowledge the phone just treats the call as if it were media rather than a phone call. And again the problem doesn't happen on my s9. I've factory reset my device, asked for assistance in the subreddit, was told to wipe cache partition (which I have done) and nothing really works. I've even gone into developer mode and dropped the avrcp to 1.4 and 1.3 essentially trying to match all Bluetooth settings that were on my s9 1 to 1.

Pretty much nothing has worked.
Nylah
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, we appreciate your efforts in performing the necessary troubleshooting steps.

As the issue is still not resolved, we kindly request you to try submitting an error report through the Samsung Members app.

Attaching a log file will help greatly in analyzing the cause of the issue.

We will send a response through Samsung Members.

Tap and hold on Samsung Members Icon and tap on Error report >> select the category from the below >> Describe the issue and check the option "send system log data" then send.

esor
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I experience issues with using my Headphones while in an app such as discord or Tiktok... I also begin to sound like a robot according to my listeners/friends
0 Likes