Original topic:

bluetooth not conecting to any of my external external sources??

(Topic created on: 06-28-2019 11:04 AM)
impossibleguy69
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I have tried everything I can think of to get my s10+ to connect to other bluetooth devices, have I done something wrong, nothing I do seems to work....help please thanks!! I finally figured it out all, thanks a bunch for your time....I can only say I'm a convert to Samsung in only the last few months, been on an iPhone since the 4th generation iPhone.....
15 Comments
Options
Galaxy S

Hey @impossibleguy69,

Oh no, sorry to hear that! We'd love to help you but we're going to need a little more info... is there an error message you're getting? What kind of bluetooth devices are you trying to connect your S10+ to?

Cheers,

Sabrina

0 Likes
MystTake
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
have you tried resetting network settings? General management -> Reset -> Reset network settings and restart your phone
0 Likes
Galaxy S
yes I have, still nothing...
0 Likes
Galaxy S
ny 4k television, pioneer vsx 832 4k amp, basically anything bluetooth in my home, nothing comes up at all, we have a s8 and never had any problems with it to connect to any of our devices...
0 Likes
Galaxy S
sorry no error messages either..
0 Likes
Galaxy S
like I said my phones not recognizing any devices in my home, our s8 no problems.
0 Likes
Polar7
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
have you tried rebooting your phone?
Cammy
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Turn off your Bluetooth and turn off the device you want to connect to. Then turn Bluetooth back on first and turn on the device and it should show up when you scan for devices.
Galaxy S
thanks I figured it out, apple iPhone user not used to Samsung or android products...
0 Likes