Original topic:

Blurry Screen Shots

(Topic created on: 02-24-2020 12:33 PM)
JeffieDH
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Why are screen shots blurry when I text?  Solution? 
0 Likes
12 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
First, welcome. We are people here, not machines.

Second, you mean that when you send screenshots via MMS, they are blurry? That's a carrier limitation. Probably your carrier has decided to cap each image sent via MMS to a 100KB limit. Contact them for more details
JeffieDH
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thanks!
0 Likes
Cuxle
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
nope. I could view the screenshot in my gallery itself, discord, snapchat, etc and its still blurry.
SamAnna
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
If you have S10, some people experience that. there is just one painful solution, go to setting and reset all settings! All settings including Wi-Fi and BT back to factory default however fixed blurry screenshots.
https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S10/S10-Blurry-screen-through-messages/m-p/766298#M29131
JeffieDH
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Mmm very odd!
stanljs
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

this does not work either,  we need Samsung Galaxy operations to work a fix and patch it into the devices, please

Galaxy S
are you using the scroll screenshot??
0 Likes
JeffieDH
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
No sir.
0 Likes
Kinsley
Options
Galaxy S

Hi JeffieDH,

The blurry image problem is from your cellular network. When you send a text or video through MMS, your images and videos are likely to be greatly compressed. Different cell phone carriers have different standards as to what is allowed to be sent without being compressed. As @CHMultimedia mentioned, contact carrier for further details.

Thanks,

Kinsley