Original topic:

Brightness issues

(Topic created on: 06-29-2022 06:08 PM)
Akindel
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Hello all, I have a problem with my phone's brightness when gaming. I do not know if this is a hardware issue or a software issue. But I manually set my brightness to the highest because I prefer it that way, but mid gaming the Brightness automatically dims itself, I don't have adaptive brightness on and the brightness bar is still at the highest so it's quite frustrating. Is there a way to fix this? Also I use a Samsung s20fe.
5 Comments
Galaxy S

I saw many users have such an issue on S20FE while gaming. There is an workaround you can try and see if you can overcome this situation.

Open Bixby Routines -> Add routine

If -> Game is being played

Then -> Brightness (Set to highest)

Try this and see if Bixby Routines will override the existing settings.

Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Akindel, please check the settings in Game launcher.

Turn off auto brightness in Block during game and keep us posted if it resolved the issue.

Akindel
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
Thank you for the feedback, but the auto brightness option is unassemble to me, I also do screen recordings while gaming maybe that might be the reason, I'm not sure.Screenshot_20220716-224538_Game Booster.jpg
0 Likes
ABSH
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Swipe up there should be three dots beside the brightness level control tap on the three dots you will see something say adaptive brightness turn that of then put the brightness to the max.
ABSH
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
It could also say auto brightness
0 Likes