Original topic:

Call Echoing on Receivers end (S10)

(Topic created on: 04-22-2019 10:48 AM)
sully
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
I've had my S10 for about a month and a half now and I've had this issue of the receiver getting an echo when they call me over internet. Is this an issue because of Noise cancellation or a hardware issue.

Thank you
24 Comments
Galaxy S
I'm thinking that any echo is likely due to the V.O.I.P if that's what you are talking about... The only time that I've ever had any echo during calls was on some Custom Roms - But never on Stock Samsung Firmware 🐧
Galaxy S

Also check with your provider to see if there are any known issues right now with voice echoing.

0 Likes
Galaxy S
its not due to voip call since whenever you fix external headset it wont echo anymore. it comes from the phone. stop saying fake things
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Oh be quiet. You're fake. 

Galaxy S
yeah. just like the reddog you are
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Oh, what a "burn" lmao 😂🤣😂

gokanirahul40
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I am having the same issue. This issue does not occur on direct (Network) calls, but it occurs when you make a call on Apps like Google Duo, WhatsApp, Jive, etc. The receiver had always complained about echoing in their voice. 

My wife is using Galaxy S8, and she never faced any issue like this. We are on same network provider and we are using same wifi.

There is some issue with Samsung S10 series. 

fcoarias
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

I'm facing a similar issue. I always have echoing of my voice when using Google Duo and I am the one starting the call. If I receive the call then there's not echoing issue. 

I tried with other apps (Telegram, Hangouts) with the same results. Before my S10 I had an Xperia phone without this bug (and the receiver has a OnePlus). I tried over wifi and mobile data with no luck. So I'm pretty sure this is an exclusive S10 hardware issue, sadly. 

0 Likes
sully
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
hey, I found the issue to he software. the issue dissapeared after a software update. Is your software upgraded to latest version?
0 Likes