Original topic:

Call screen turing dark

(Topic created on: 01-25-2022 10:38 AM)
Kishalay
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi,
Need a solution for preventing screen getting dark during a call even with sprakphone on. There is no option in call settings to enable or disable that option.
Samsung s20 FE android 11 
0 Likes
5 Comments
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Kishalay, I suggest you to check the Double-tap to turn the on-screen motion gesture setting. If the screen doesn’t turn on during or after calls, turn off the Double tap to turn the on-screen feature.

Open Settings and then tap Advanced features.

Tap Motions and gestures.

Tap the switch next to the Double tap to turn on the screen to turn it off.

0 Likes
Kishalay
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hi Valeria, I tried that but the screen is turning dark after few seconds of stating a call via speakphone or Bluetooth and only option to get to get screen back is to use the side key ( to mute/unmute) The double tap option works if that settings is turned on but you have to tap every 30 sec..let us know how to keep the screen on during the duration of a call
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Just curious, why do you want to keep your screen on when you are on speaker phone. It turns dark and turn off screen is for saving battery.
0 Likes
Kishalay
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
it's mainly to check if the call is on mute or in unmute..also to turn off the speaker if needed. Tapping the screen every few min is a real pain.. If you notice for iPhone the call screen never goes dark
Dennisik
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Hi I think you're mean
0 Likes