Original topic:

Calls not coming through S23 Ultra

(Topic created on: 05-24-2023 06:37 PM)
squinn
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Bought this phone on release. Over the last week my phone doesn't light up, no missed calls, but people are calling and it is going direct to voicemail. Went to service provider, they did some things, didn't work. Called Samsung, they did some things, didnt work, told me to go to service provider for new sim card. So off I go. Didn't work. Back to Samsung, told to do factory reset, didnt work. Back to Samsung, next step is send phone to them, no replacement phone offered. I'm single. Don't have another phone. No loaner? No manager to speak to. No Samsung location anywhere near me. No help from Samsung. Remember my phone is just over 90 days old. Bought direct from Samsung, paid in full. And I currently own a pager. People have to text me so I can call them back. A pager. 
0 Likes
2 Comments
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, we certainly understand how frustrating that must have been for you.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Can you please let us know where did you purchase the device?

Kindly provide us the details requested in DM(direct message), so that we will escalate the issue and bring this to our higher team.

Please check the direct message by following the below instructions and reply to us with the requested information.

Log in to the web version of Samsung Members community Canada (Link: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/community/ct-p/ca-community ) and click on the Message icon at the top right (Samsung Members) >> Inbox >> Reply to the DM (Direct Message).

OR

Viewing your Direct messages Inbox from your device. On the Members app go to the Community tab. Click on your profile picture and username. Click on Direct message.

0 Likes
Benny6
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I have a similar problem. Using dual SIM option with one work SIM and one personal SIM. I regularly miss calls due to the caller being immediately directed to the answer phone. Often the missed call text message takes a long time to come through too... up to 1 ~ 2 hours. Mobile reception is also terrible, even though I did not have this problem when using an ancient iphone in the same area.

0 Likes