Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

camera s 22 ultra

(Topic created on: 11-12-2022 08:28 AM)
pablomr50
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hi all just do update on my phone and my camera doesn't seem to be as good as it used to be ,any ideas
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy S
Hi @pablomr50

The 1st question would be, are the lenses clean?
Assuming they are, please try these 2 tips.

Tap and hold the Camera app icon, then tap on the (i) icon in the top right. In the window that opens, scroll down and tap on Storage, then tap on Clear Cache in the bottom right.

You can also open the Camera app, tap the Settings icon, scroll down and tap Reset Settings.

If these 2 don't help, then I would suggest sending an error report via the Samsung Members app.

Samsung Members app > Support> Error reports > Application > Describe issue and frequency > Tick ‘Send system log data’ > ‘Send’ in top right.

I hope this helps.

View solution in context

3 Comments
Solution
Galaxy S
Hi @pablomr50

The 1st question would be, are the lenses clean?
Assuming they are, please try these 2 tips.

Tap and hold the Camera app icon, then tap on the (i) icon in the top right. In the window that opens, scroll down and tap on Storage, then tap on Clear Cache in the bottom right.

You can also open the Camera app, tap the Settings icon, scroll down and tap Reset Settings.

If these 2 don't help, then I would suggest sending an error report via the Samsung Members app.

Samsung Members app > Support> Error reports > Application > Describe issue and frequency > Tick ‘Send system log data’ > ‘Send’ in top right.

I hope this helps.
pablomr50
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
thanks I'll give that a try
Galaxy S
My camera seems to be the same lately:(
0 Likes