Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Camera sounds /vibrations

(Topic created on: 06-23-2021 08:10 AM)
thebrez
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Good day I have a Samsung S20fe5g, but cannot find a way to get a sound or vibration when I take a picture.

Thank you 

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

I'm not sure about the FE, but check in Settings > Sounds & Vibration.

You should at least be able to enable vibration when you take pictures. 

23 June 2021 121909 GMT-0400.jpg

View solution in context

Solution
Georgine
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, If you found a solution to your query please take the time to accept the comment that you find helpful as a solution by clicking on 3 dots and tap on "Accept as Solution" and help others with the same query. Thank you for the response, RedDogRabbit.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

I believe that you can find this by clicking on the 3 dot menu on the top right side of the post? 

View solution in context

8 Comments
Solution
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

I'm not sure about the FE, but check in Settings > Sounds & Vibration.

You should at least be able to enable vibration when you take pictures. 

23 June 2021 121909 GMT-0400.jpg

thebrez
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Thank you, I get the vibrate function through sounds /vibration, but no option on this model for shutter sound. Thank you for replying though.
0 Likes
thebrez
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Thank you very much, yes I can get the vibration, and I don't think I have a shutter sound option, I think it's only available on the higher end models. But thank you for replying.
thebrez
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Hi again, I found a way to get the shutter sound. You go to Settings-Sounds/Vibration, then increase the Syetem UI volume. Thanks for everything. 👍
Solution
Georgine
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, If you found a solution to your query please take the time to accept the comment that you find helpful as a solution by clicking on 3 dots and tap on "Accept as Solution" and help others with the same query. Thank you for the response, RedDogRabbit.

0 Likes
thebrez
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Thanks, but where do I find the Accept Solution option
Solution
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

I believe that you can find this by clicking on the 3 dot menu on the top right side of the post? 

RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

23 June 2021 152539 GMT-0400.jpg

0 Likes