Original topic:

Can't call out or receive calls!?

(Topic created on: 12-09-2022 03:56 PM)
bryanbrodyb
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hello - & Thank You for Your time☺️ I am very Happy with this Samsung Galaxy a22 (my first Samsung cell ever) & I am certain the cell is NOT the problem!!!) I have already brought this cell into my service provider (Freedom Mobile) & so far only had 1 new kid there who told me this cell is from a different Country & will not be able to be used as a phone!!! (I think it would be smart to tell what the issue I am having with this cell - most likely the service provider!!!) I haven't been able to call out or receive calls in the 2 weeks I have had this cell!!! That new kid working @ nearest Freedom Store said the cell won't work in this Country!! So wherever this cell was created (I know every word in the manual & everything in or around the box it came in is NOT English - but - being the #1 Top leading Known Cell Phone - all Carriers should - well I will end this by simply stating that - I am able to TXT from the cell meaning I am connected right!! Ty "bb"
0 Likes
2 Comments
Nylah
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, just to confirm are you able to receive calls or texts on your device and could you please let us know from where did you purchase your device?

0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Did you purchase the device in Canada? 

Can you go to Settings > About Phone & post the screen shot?

If you are not able to post a screen shot, can you say what the model number is?