Original topic:

Can't connect to galaxy watch 4 classic after one ui update

(Topic created on: 11-07-2022 05:49 PM)
Demoron
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hi.. anyone have this issue as well? I can't connect to my galaxy watch 4 classic after one ui update.

My phone is S22 Ultra SM-S908E 

Saw on internet that it was due to a bug, but it says it only affected S22 and not the plus and ultra. 

Can anyone help me?
14 Comments
Galaxy S
It's an international issue. Many people are facing same problem. You should contact Samsung Service Center.
Galaxy S
@Demoron here's the notice from Samsung. Screenshot_20221107_162352_Samsung Members_1000040043_1667809433.jpg
Demoron
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Yup. Just saw this notice as well. Anyway, fixed mine. I am not sure what caused the problem, but a watch reset fixed the issue.
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Quite surprising as I don't have issue with connection between my GW4C and my S22U.
Demoron
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Lucky you. I didn't have an issue initially after update. It occurred suddenly after a few days.
Demoron
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Update: your message got me thinking, what if it is not related to the bug. Make a leap of faith, reset the watch and reconnect (re-setup) and it works just fine now. Thanks bro.

It is working now.
DeanosT
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I had 2 of my watch 4's stop working after this update.
I never got any correspondence from Samsung at all and now the repair center wants to charge me for the repairs????
How?

I have sent them links to article about this, yet they still insist I broke it and it's out of warrantee now...

How do I fix this now Samsung?

Demoron
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Try reset your watch and select connect to the a new phone, and do the same on the gear app, connect to a new watch. After pairing, it should work
0 Likes
gavsteryoung
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

My watch just bricked itself after the update. Now I'm having the most painful conversation with Samsung support that I have ever encountered. I might just post it here for everyone to laugh at.

0 Likes