Original topic:

Can't register my s21+ on samsung

(Topic created on: 09-22-2021 08:12 PM)
balou
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Hi, Anyone have the same problem? When i try to register my New phone on my samsung account for the buds promotion i got an error from the website all the time and can't register.

Thanks 

7 Comments
Yktn
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

A similar problem. My dealer registered my phone for me with the wrong model number. I was told to delete it and re-register it. I am unable to delete it no matter how many times they tell me I have to 'long hold' it. I get nowhere with live support. They should be able to help us with registration and email us vouchers for the promo ear buds.

0 Likes
Halston
Options
Galaxy S

Hey Members_XTdJ96N,
Please follow the steps below and get back to us with the results. We suggest you to clear the browser history and check if it works fine.
If the problem persists, try to verify your Samsung account on a computer in different web browsers like Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, etc.. You can also try to login in incognito mode on the Chrome browser.

0 Likes
Halston
Options
Galaxy S

Hey balou,
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
Have you cleared the browser history/cache? If not, I suggest you to clear the browser history/cache and to log in to your Samsung account again.
Then try to verify your Samsung account in different web browsers like Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, etc.. You can also try to login in incognito mode on Chrome browser and check if it works fine.

0 Likes
Yktn
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Incognito did not work either
0 Likes
bountymich
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
Same here I gave up
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Same here mine wants the purchase date to say after may 31 2021, spent 2 and a half hours with support yesterday. Very frustrating. Tried all tips given, why can't the email or mail the evoucher...they have all our info.
0 Likes
sakuman
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Same thing happening to me. It has left such a sour taste in my mouth that my wife and I won't be getting Samsung products again. 

Two brand new phones. Both eligible for a free Chromebook. Neither of us can register our device on our Samsung Account and 3 different times we have tried chatting and the chat just kicks us off and says "we can't help, we're too busy right now" 

Bye bye Samsung. Terrible service. 

0 Likes