Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Cannot Mirror Screen to TV

(Topic created on: 07-30-2023 09:58 AM)
Gadgetsguy
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
After upgraded my S20FE and FLIP 3 to the latest phone software Android 13 5.1, both phone can barely connect to the tv, even when I thought it is connected, it disconnect by itself after 1 minute or less. Very frustrating, this is not the 1st time after the software upgrade, some features tends to have problem. Same applys to the Bluetooth in the past.
Samsung team, please do a thorough check on the basic functions, make sure the essential features works well before you launched a software upgrade.
7 Comments
sammilikia
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Can. Ri,just switch on ur hotspot and WiFi either o e and screenplay too?
0 Likes
Gadgetsguy
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Nope, when you switched on the hotspot, it mainly connect other device to link with wifi, it does not support screen play. Before the latest software upgrade, I can connect to wifi and mirror the screen to tv at the same time, but now I can only link 1 at a time. Tried yesterday, it works again but only mirror screen to tv without wifi connection.
0 Likes
sammilikia
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
U mean now can mirror but without WiFi connection to which device?
0 Likes
Gadgetsguy
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes, now can connect without wifi connection. However, most of the times needs to do more than 5 attempts before it finally mirror the screen to tv.
0 Likes
sammilikia
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Mobile data must on too.
0 Likes
Gadgetsguy
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Mobile data must turn on if watching online drama.
0 Likes
Gadgetsguy
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I have turned on my mobile data when mirror the screen to tv to watch online drama. It is the connectivity issue that I have to make several attempts before it finally got connected.
0 Likes