Tema original:

change lanuage

(Tema creado el: 01-12-2020 03:13 PM)
567 Visitas
PureAngel
Active Level 1
Opciones
Galaxy S
My profile page is in english on samsung member app but everything else is in latin and I do not speak latin so I cant even use the the forums to find an answer 
Ive looked in all settings language related and it has not helped 

1 Solución

Soluciones aceptadas
Solución
SamsungLatin
Opciones
Galaxy S

Hello Samsung Members,

This app is regional, and grabs the location where the phone was bought/sold. All of you have a Samsung device created for Latin America and that's why you see our community.

-SamsungLatin

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 kudos
14 Comentarios
Scanta
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Hey bro you and I are in the same boat, I copy and paste to my translator. That's the only way I get to understand.
Peng007
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Yeah that's grate but it's getting nagging doing soo for a while
0 kudos
Scanta
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
True that
0 kudos
Gladiolus
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
english here too... luckily i am able to understand latino or hispanic or whatever the spanish is & be able to communicate but yeah i wish to have all english as well..
Poopsi
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
anyone know how we can fix this??? 🤔🤯
0 kudos
Gladiolus
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
i think it samsung part to do a update where the app is the native language we use
0 kudos
Solución
SamsungLatin
Opciones
Galaxy S

Hello Samsung Members,

This app is regional, and grabs the location where the phone was bought/sold. All of you have a Samsung device created for Latin America and that's why you see our community.

-SamsungLatin

0 kudos
PureAngel
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
doesnt mean there shouldnt be a language option thats just pure lazyness and its annoying since it feals like a penalty for buying it on amazon
Danes
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
No problem but please suggest to them to allow the settings to be changed, as it makes no sense to check for anything on this app, without understanding the language. Thanks