Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

CHECK THIS OUT -> Samsung Members Connect @ Seoul

(Topic created on: 05-26-2023 02:01 PM)
Options
Galaxy S

Hello Samsung Members!

I wanted to share my incredible experience at the recent Samsung Members Stars Connect in Seoul, which was mentioned in QH's post (CHECK IT OUT). I was fortunate enough to be selected as one of the Stars for this event, and it was truly a memorable and enriching experience. I have some photos taken by our Community Manager, Martin, that I'll be sharing, along with my personal account of the event.

To begin with, the opportunity to travel overseas for this event was already exciting for all of us. As Singaporeans, it only took us a 6-hour plane ride to reach Seoul. However, there were Stars from other countries who had to endure flights of up to 16 hours to attend. Fortunately, our team had the chance to collaborate with Stars from Romania, allowing us to engage in valuable exchanges about our local communities and share insights about our diverse cultures. We also had the pleasure of interacting with Stars from around the world, including Mexico, France, Germany, and more.

During the event, our team (Team D) elected me as the team leader, and we playfully referred to ourselves as the Double Ds (for reasons best left to the imagination). Together, we faced multiple challenges and participated in various activities over the course of three days. The schedule was demanding, starting at 9 am and lasting until 9 pm daily, but it fostered a strong bond among our team members (comprising Team Romania and Team Singapore, including QH, Martin, and myself).

I would like to share some pictures that capture the essence of our experience, in the hope that you can get a glimpse of the excitement we felt throughout those days. It was an immensely enjoyable and unforgettable adventure.

Here's to many more Samsung Connect events in the future! 😄

PHOTO DUMP!

a3c3c3b2-0e0c-41a7-a964-6ba870f0b8ce.JPG

Day 1: Introduction Event, QH, Martin & Myself

5ecb4e16-5905-4b72-be04-83a05fb9e904.JPG

Day 1: Went to the Bongeunsa Temple (봉은사) doing a Livestream

ecccfed0-42dc-43f9-ae14-a120f278c4e0.JPG

Day 2: Team D hanging out in Samsung Digital City's Central Park during our "rest" time with our Romanian Stars

dd531394-8bdc-4244-989b-6fc76f3c8314.JPG
Day 2 Dinner: Introducing Korean Culture to Romanian Community Manager Emmilian (What is Seoul without Grilled Meats & SoMaek (Soju + Maekju/Beer)

  

8514bdc5-e90f-4f4d-ae0c-1b67a983296b.JPG

Day 3 Noon: Presentation and Feedback about Galaxy Products and the Members Platform, how we like it and how we can all improve on it

To more future connect events!
Thank you Samsung!

감사합니다!

2 Comments
EmilianN
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

Hello, hello! It was very nice to meet you! Thank you for sharing your  knowledge on Korean culture!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Good
0 Likes