Ray1_0-1660933268478.png

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

RogersMoin, has RETURNED! 🎉 🎇 

He hitched a ride on the Astral Plains from Belize 🇧🇿, and Updated Rogers OS Update Schedule about an hour ago. 👍

Guess that RogersMoin's experience, with Don Juan's, A Yaqui way of life, has brought about some revelations! 

Aug 19 EN.png

View solution in context

Solution
samy2022
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
It seems that Fido have updated their update schedule for the second time this week, and the note 9 will only get June security updateScreenshot_20220819-170755_Samsung Internet_6010_1660943830.jpg

View solution in context

12 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Looks like RogersMoin has gone missing?

Belize 🇧🇿

New @ Rogers guy, RogersStephen isn't off to a noteworthy start.

Although he did update the Rogers OS Update Schedule last Wednesday, it's unchanged (AFAICT), from RogersMoin's last contribution, (Out of deference to his predecessor?).

In part, due to the informal, (& with no prior discussion) "social contract", established purely out of apparent repetition, with @Ray1, I am compelled to present, RogersStephen's latest (and first) OS Update Schedule, albeit a likely repeat of Wednesday's. 

looking forward, to being reminded to drink lots of 💦 because, well, it IS a [HOT Topic] 😇

Aug 12 EN-1.png

Ray1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S

Must be a tough job the way they go through people reporting this😂

Rogers Moin returned 

Look again it has been updated 1/2 hour ago

0 Likes
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Lol S22 getting August update at the end of August. Man did Samsung lose the ball on these monthly patches, it used to be at the beginning of the month
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
The S22s already have August 1st update so this is maybe September or just an update of something else
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Well, I was surprised that my S20 Ultra received the August Security Patch a couple days ago! I think that was two Security Patch Updates in less than 4 weeks.. I think 🤔 

theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Yeah when my S21 got July update mid August. I don't get why they didn't go directly to August
Chilly1
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
S21 is the **bleep** child now 🤣
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

🐑

0 Likes
Solution
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

RogersMoin, has RETURNED! 🎉 🎇 

He hitched a ride on the Astral Plains from Belize 🇧🇿, and Updated Rogers OS Update Schedule about an hour ago. 👍

Guess that RogersMoin's experience, with Don Juan's, A Yaqui way of life, has brought about some revelations! 

Aug 19 EN.png