Original topic:

CS confirmed I have been lied to

(Topic created on: 03-30-2022 12:23 PM)
idontcaremm
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S

Some of you may have seen from my earlier post that Samsung gave FedEx the wrong shipping address with a mistyped number.

I spoke to my 4th customer support person in the last 24 hours this morning. They confirmed that the last 3 support staff lied to me. The first one told me they have sent the requested change in address to FedEx and I should receive it by noon. After noon I called and was told they were waiting on Fed Ex to approve the change in shipping address and I should receive it by the end of the day. I spoke to Fed Ex who told me they have not received a requested change of shipping address. I called Samsung back and they told me that actually the request had been sent to the delivery department who was supposed to contact Fed Ex. They were now closed for the day but assured me they would call Fed Ex first thing in the morning and I would have my phone by noon today. This morning I called Fed Ex and they told me that they have not received an updated address so they have not sent out my phone. Called Samsung again and spoke to my 4th representative who told me I should not have called so much as it takes up to 48 hours for them to process the requested change of address (even though it is Samsung who gave the wrong address) and send it to Fed Ex. I told them what had happened and their response?  "You are right, they lied to you. This is why I prefer not to lie to customers as it just ends up making them more angry in the end". How is this not just the policy not to lie to customers??

I have wasted hours of my day trying to figure out what was going on, when I should expect my phone. As they require a signature and its during the business day I need to have a heads up of when my phone will be arriving. They have not once even told me that they would let me know when the address has been changed and Fed Ex will be able to deliver my phone. If they did that I wouldn't have to keep checking back with them with updates. And of course their supervisor was too busy to talk to me and hear my concerns. 

How is this actually a business? Do better Samsung. 

17 Comments
OlytheGoalie
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Samsung does not care about their clients...I just cancelled my S22 Ultra order as I was sick and tired of waiting and being lied to. I had also pre ordered the Tab S8 the day they went on pre order but accidentally ordered the wrong version. Cancelled it the same time and re ordered the right memory version. Was told that the order was cancelled even though it still showed pending. Spoke with 7 or 8 CS agents all being told and assured it was cancelled, guess who got two tablets shipped to them and had to go through the process of sending one back...Im not sure I will ever order another Samsung product again...poor customer service.
idontcaremm
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

Wow, that's really terrible. How is a company this big and established this awful? I don't understand at all. This was my first time buying any samsung product and it will be my last. 

ehuntimf1971
Active Level 5
Galaxy S

I am really baffled by all these CS responses! Are these Samsung CS? Or they are those CRA Scammers??? 

iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Scamsung.. guys.. get it together LOL

reading all the posts here that have been going on, inclding mine, does anything surprise anyone any more??

No more orders from Samsung. 

OlytheGoalie
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
same here!
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that was caused in any of your previous dealings with any of our customer support representatives.

We had forwarded your concern to our team, the team will reach out to you as soon as they sort the issue.

0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

You guys really should earn the word mod for a change and make this happen for all of us who have been given false information and sitting there waiting! $300 is Pennies for Samsung!!

DT99
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
This is why I'm asking $300 to compensate all of us with pre order frustration.
idontcaremm
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

I absolutely agree. This is unacceptable.