Original topic:

customer service

(Topic created on: 09-01-2016 09:14 AM)
punia
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
the worst service i get from customer service in samsung other company sony apple is way better and know how to serve the customer but samsung have no resolution of changing broken headphone that r still in guarnteee i just bought new samsung galaxy s7 in march call the customer service about that ask the information and call three four time for status update they just told our system is not working how come if there system is not working from last one week no more samsung product its the worst customer service
6 Comments
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
i sent in a notepro of which I broke the usb port.. they fixed in 10 days and put it as warranty... worked for me
0 Likes
Popeye1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
screen shot
0 Likes
Popeye1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
how do I use screen shots to save texts?
0 Likes
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy S

Same way as an iPhone (power and home button
0 Likes
Dan1
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
worst customer service! i raised a concern about the glass screen covering the lense of the camera cracking even if i didnt do anything to it, rep i spoke with escalated it to their higher up and was promised a 24 hour call back, sad to say no phome call, i just got off the phone with another rep and said he cant do anything and that higher ops shoild be able to handle this, guess what another refference number was given... no resolution, my 1st interaction with a rep said "with this new phones now they really are sensitive that even a 2 inc drop the glass can crack" so is that the repa way of saying that samsung uses substandard components on their devices? oh and guess what the new note' batteries explodes so is that a confirmation of materials being used are substandard? i'm still waiting for a proper call or resolution from samsunh about my convern for this is not acceptable!
0 Likes
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Dude this guy is asked a question not to listen to your rant!
0 Likes