Original topic:

customize personal ringtone

(Topic created on: 01-23-2020 04:57 PM)
Dalli2
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I just came from a Galaxy SA to a Galaxy S7 and my previous Galaxy I was allowed to customize when somebody was  Texting me it would go off in a special ringtone how  How do you customize personalize ringtone for special people
0 Likes
16 Comments
Gd2bAlive
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
yes you can
0 Likes
Dalli2
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
You can't set it for notification but you cannot set at 4 personal from Zedge
0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S

You can go to zedge and pick your notification sound or ringtone  and I think you right click on them (been a while but think that is what you do) if not let me know and I will look closer at what you have to do and pick them as notification sound or ringtone and they are copied to you list of notification sounds and you are able to pick them with the rest of your offered notifications 

Dalli2
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
On this phone no you cannot but on the Samsung 8 quickly relief molson and effectively relieve pain a you could I guess they changed to
0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Not sure why you are not seeing this. I had a S7 before I got my S10 and it was the same thing.
I was mistaken of what you do
pick the sound you want and then pick set which takes you to where you pick as ringtone notification etc and pick what you want it to be and it is copied to your list of tones
Dalli2
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
thnk u
0 Likes
Dalli2
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
what is a good way or app to scan my s10 it's running very slow
0 Likes