Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Day 39 Latest update of Where in the World is my Red S22 Ultra (Hint, it's not here!)

(Topic created on: 03-23-2022 09:21 AM)
Mark_In_Canada_S22U
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S

2022-03-23_9-22-33.jpg

No word!

It's still out there - somewhere in this vast big blue Marble we call the World!

Timeline:

Have a great Day 39 from me!

Mark

129 Comments
3TimeSurvivor
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Hi Mark_In_Canada_S22U,

This fellow Canadian 🇨🇦 appreciates the work you put into your post today ! 👊🏻

Day 41 and counting for
me. . . 🤔
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
42 days left and I receive just anxiety, frustration, stress, regression but not my phone... Thank You Samsung(!) ...
VERVAIN
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I didn't keep any screenshots but I have chatted with CS agents more than 3 times, and each time they gave me a predicted shipping date that's about a week from that day, now apparently those agents were all about giving you false hopes.
Galaxy S

Whoah! Check it out!
2022-03-23_10-38-11.jpg

The status has *just* changed!

Let's see how long before it is actually *sent*!

C'mon SAMSUNG - YOU CAN DO IT!

Bryen750
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Weird, my last 3 comments don't show up ?? 53 days for me . S22U 256gig Sky Blue pre-ordered and paid in full on Feb 12th. Status at "preparing dispatch" for 3 days as of today.
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Mine also changed this morning. Maybe another 2 days to ship it out? If they send out by Friday, which 2 days later, we may able to get the phone by early next week.

Galaxy S

I am hoping it *will* be sent today!

Galaxy S
Like I said, an email with tracking numbers is the most reliable notice. Changing status doesn't mean anything. Will see when we will get the tracking numbers.
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Exactly , Ming changed status and flipped to on the way 3 times over the last 2 weeks. So who knows! 

0 Likes