Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Dear Samsung

(Topic created on: 03-06-2021 05:02 AM)
SaiChaotic
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
We were all excited to get our hands on the release of the S21 series.

You showcased all its features during the unpacked event. The display and the new adaptive refresh rate, large capacity of the battery life and the great camera. 

I myself have pre-ordered the S21 ultra. When I received it I immediately set it up.

Excited to use all its features, I tried playing games, and taking photos and videos but the phone gets uncomfortably hot. 

Sadly, a lot of people have been experiencing fast battery drain, and overheating. 

A few members of a Samsung S21 group on Facebook have shared getting the overheating warning after a few minutes of camera usage. I myself have experienced the camera shutting off after 20mins of camera usage in the Microsoft Teams app. 

This kind of phone should not have these problems, a flagship phone should be better than those middle range phones. The ultra is said to be the best, but the phone battery drains so fast and the camera can't even be used continuously. 

Samsung Live Chat isn't even helpful with these concerns.

The ultra, should be the flagship model but it's not being the best. It's supposed to be the beast of all smartphones and dominate others, but even middle range phones can do better. 

The phone isn't cheap either, hence it is very disappointing to have these problems. 

Samsung, your customers/consumers deserve better than this. Fix this problem. 

0 Comments