Did you mean: 

Original topic:

DELAY on S22 ULTRA Pre-orders on FEB 14 thru Samsung Website;

(Topic created on: 03-15-2022 03:00 AM)
DMMG
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S

Has anyone received their pre-orders for S22 Ultra placed on 14th of Feb online with included galaxy watch? A friend of  mine received his order for S22 and he placed his order 15th of February, this is so annoying how some people got their units first even if they placed their orders at a later date. The delay is so frustrating as well as the customer service who can't provide better info. The status on my account is still preparing dispatch until now but the support gave me tracking number that says it is still in transit since 8th of March.

12 Comments
Galaxy S

wala pa din dumadating. pinagpapasahan nako ng mga cs rep ng SCAMsung

0 Likes
bakarobin
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Also preordered on Feb 14, and up to now, my order is still "in processing" status. S22 Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

0 Likes
DMMG
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

grabe I feel your frustration sobra. ganyan din yun akin until now it's stuck on preparing for dispatch and you just feel helpless; wala rin help yun chat and phone support kasi I think third party BPO lang sila wala sila control over samsung system and wala sila magawa sa pag expedite ng orders. Yun parang tayo pa yun nagbeg para sa phones natin diba grabe. Make sure you ask for compensation and extended warranty. Kasi we all need to demand for it. Magdedemand pa rin ako even if I get my phone na.

0 Likes