Original topic:

delay shipment of pre order

(Topic created on: 02-08-2021 10:33 PM)
Yeap
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I pre order on the second day since the pre order start, but my device still haven't dispatched yet right for now. Is the device shipped from Korea? Received call from Samsung several times but just apologise on the delay, saying that tentatively will ship the item by today (8/2/2021) but still no receive any email from Samsung regarding the device out for delivery. If place order on the second day still late to receive the phone, will the customers pre order on 28th Feb going to get the items on March or April? Samsung didn't practice first come first serve basis to their customers? I have paid for my first month installment also, but the phone still haven't on my hand.

Really disappointed on this slow delivery. Wonder how samsung handle this overwhelmed orders? If couldn't manage to handle, what's the purpose for pre order. 

Sell phone without charger is acceptable, but samsung still facing adaptor out of stock issue which is so ridiculous, as this is the pre order period but samsung do not spare their stocks before launching the phone? Is samsung team do not predict there will be so many order for the adaptor?

Keep call and apologise for this delay but don't see any action taken, truly hope samsung can read my email and increase your delivery speed. I really hope to get my phone before this coming cny. 
9 Comments
Galaxy S
Because of covid 19, shipments will be delayed for 1-6months
0 Likes
Yeap
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
so meaning walk in to shop and buy is a better choice?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
For me, I dont mind getting the phone late so its okay for me😅
Minaamina
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
i feel u bro🥲🥲🥲.. i order on 10 days when its open for pre order but not received it yet until today but atleast their call u.. they do not call me at all.. i hv to ask them on myself and the reason is same with u😑😑😑😑
Yeap
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
really disappointed 😞😕 pre order don't make us get the phone first once it been released
0 Likes
LJO91
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

Same here, very disappointing!
Pre order become late order.

Until now my order still in processing.

Expected to get phone after CNY, it is ridiculous!

Call customer service but they do nothing.  

Minaamina
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
if only i know it gonna be like this.. i prefer order at samsung Authorised Shoppe.. more faster then at the website😑😑😑 the gift also not bad🥲🥲🥲
Samsung_4myll4k
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I got my phone on early March, but I failed to get the free gift, they switched the cable from typeA to type C, i am not able to use the cable on existing adapter, and they are unable to deliver the free gift to me which included the charger, truly joker Samsung, I am hoping there is a platform we can lodge complaint to them...

0 Likes
Galaxy S

I believe that you can complaint to the Ministry of Consumer Affairs using their official website. Planning on doing the same too.

0 Likes