Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Disappointed with samsung

(Topic created on: 05-20-2022 03:31 PM)
mimimoni
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Few days ago due to samsung update there was a pink/purple vertical line on my phone due to software update recently. There were so many people experiencing the same issue as me. Guess what they don't think it is their fault. Just because phone is out of warranty they don't have to take responsibility. They still have the face to agree that alot people out there are affected by this and nothing they can do only to ask me to repair my lcd for $300. Advise all samsung user out there no to update your software or never to buy samsung product again. 
10 Comments
Samplus
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes, I asked Samsung and they will insist it's hardware issue. So disappointing. Is Samsung from North Korea?
TimeTech
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
From what I know, many users also faced the issue with the S20 phones. Saw a tweet on 3 guys, all using S20+, faced the line of idiocy on the screen and based on my experience with Samsung, its either they play it safe with issues, or lie about them to coarse you to get a new phone.
JiHyunLee
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Galaxy S20 series was a failure. Not a hardware issue to be honest, but it's a bug that Samsung came out with and also killing the Dynamic AMOLED Display. Well, it's true that the Galaxy S20 series is already 2 years old and out of warranty, but Samsung has decided to release 3 years of OS updates to the Galaxy 20 series of phones, so it's a bug that has to be solved, and not a hardware issue that they have mentioned. It's a issue with their software that's causing Galaxy S20 series user to be fed up with.
Daxxe
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Samsung told me that it's either blunt trauma without physical damage or because it's caused by third party apps. So it's either science fiction or a horror story here.
0 Likes
jamesbob
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I think all of us should come together to join say a telegram chat and raise this situation to CASE. This is clearly not a fault created by consumer. And since such problem occurs after OS update and it's not an sole or isolated cases, all of you all should band together and raise this issue to Samsung via CASE
SamsungNantakkumar
Options
Galaxy S

Hello mimimoni. I am Faiz, from Samsung.

We're sorry to learn of your experience. We'll be sure to share this with the team for review and improvement. Pertaining to this matter, kindly be informed that all products from Samsung Singapore go through various stages of quality checks before being qualified to be sold in the market.

Thank you.

mimimoni
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Until now nth had been done. I think u can do an analysis and see how many ppl actually complain about this matter. Samsung still don't think is their issue. Such a joke 🙄 😒
Laoma
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
This has nothing to do with quality checks! It has to do with software updates....u understand?
0 Likes
LimeyF
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I'm also facing the same issue , and my warranty just expired.....insisted to charge approx. 370 SGD (270 USD), maybe should really stop using Samsung, this brand **bleep**