Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Dismayado

(Topic created on: 07-29-2023 12:32 AM)
RachelJayne
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Nakakadismaya na Samsung ha! Sa dami na ng Samsung smartphones na nabili ko (note 10+, Note 20 Ultra 5g, S21, S21 Ultra, S22 Ultra and S23 Ultra) now lng ako nka experience ng pink line sa S21 ko, ang makapal na pink line pa. The rumors are true, nakakadismaya. Will be switching to iPhone na lng.
11 Comments
Galaxy S
1st step

Members app as follows:
Step 1. Long press Samsung Members icon on Apps screen and tap Error reports.
Step 2. Tap OK on agreement popup to send system log data.
Step 3. Select Symptom category "Display".
Step 4. Describe the problem in details and SEND.

2nd Step

report via call / chat samsung support

3rd step
bring to nearest authorized samsung service center in order to get diagnostic report

we can gripe all day but i believe samsung listens
0 Likes
RachelJayne
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Nevermind. An existing problem that continuous to exist is a problem being neglected.
Galaxy S
reporting this makes samsung aware best take that path
RachelJayne
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
How many Samsung user who have the same problem reported this issue ever since it existed? Thousands. This still exists in many of their devices over years and contiguously ever existed. Do you really they give attention to those reports? No.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
i had a neigbor /buddy has same issue as mine and he reported as i did, and surprise samsung respond accordingly
RachelJayne
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
They'll give you one answer over and over again, send to service center. For what? For more cost of repair.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
you really have the service center look on it for the tech report.
seojunssi
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Nagkakaroon din ng defect ang iphone like samsung. Walang perfect na phone. Look it up and you'll see that both brands have issues but they only happen sometimes
0 Likes
RachelJayne
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
But this issue is so rampant in Samsung specially the note 20 series and s21 series.