Original topic:

Do Not disturb

(Topic created on: 07-27-2020 08:54 AM)
janmatt
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
How do I get this feature to work properly again? I schedule it on at 10pm and off at 6am but it turns off well before 6am.  

0 Likes
16 Comments
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi janmatt, Please check the Bixby routines and see if some routine is conflicting with the feature.

0 Likes
janmatt
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I went into Apps, Bixby Routines and all I can see as a possibility is that Change System Settings is on. Could that be the problem?
Does the Duration setting right beneath Do Not Disturb affect it?
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi janmatt, Thanks for the response. It would be helpful if you can share a screenshot. Please share a screenshot and make sure you are using the correct time settings. (Settings >> General Management >> Date and Time >> Set to "Automatic date and time")

0 Likes
janmatt
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
This started after the last update. DND turns on as scheduled at 10pm but did not turn off at 6am. I manually shut it off. After a few days I noticed the Duration setting and tried different options - the last one being -15 minutes. Now when I wake up before 6am, it is off.
0 Likes
janmatt
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
just saw this - I will shut off Bixby Routines but it worked fine before the last update.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Hi janmatt, just curious. On your phone? Or on your watch?
0 Likes
janmatt
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
phone - s10e
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi janmatt, Did the issue got resolved? Please try turning off the Bixby routines for a while and check if the issue got resolved. Most of the time this occurs due to the wrong time zone settings. So please also check the Date and time settings and set it to automatic.

0 Likes
Galaxy S
Hi janmatt, the best way to test it out is like what keagan said, turn off bixby routine. It could be one of the Bixby routine interfere the existing DND operation.
0 Likes