Original topic:

Does s23 ultra comes with a screen protector?

(Topic created on: 02-06-2023 07:16 AM)
djvn
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Does s23 ultra comes with a screen protector in Canada ? Any ideas?
0 Likes
19 Comments
Galaxy S

Doubt it, my order didn't show it and all the unboxings I've seen don't show one in the box.

0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
It shouldn't show it on the order lol it would just be on the device like past devices. But you are right there are no mentions of a preinstalled screen protector
Galaxy S

Yea I meant like if it was included to apply yourself like how I got the Galaxy Buds with pre-order. Didn't realize he meant already pre-installed lol.

0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

If there is one, it wouldn't be worth mentioning, as in some previous years, it was just a thin plastic film. Think that they were no longer even including that piece of *blank* anyway.

It'd be great if Samsung rethought their "environmental" reasons for not including the Charging Block though! 

Galaxy S

I haven't applied a screen protector on my last 2 phones because I love to feel the glass. I just protect the sides and back instead. Agreed on the charging block though. When I got the S22 Ultra, I came from a much older phone and I had to go out and buy a charging brick from a separate company because it was sold out in Samsung Canada at the time I ordered the phone, resulting in two separate shipments. If they want to ship compact boxes to save on space, fuel, etc., fine, ship it without for people who don't need it, but give us the option to add it to our new orders IF we need one and ship it all at once.

RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

One of the reasons why I use Whitestone Dome, is because it IS actual Tempered Glass! It feels exactly like the phone's glass, unlike plastic screen protectors. 

With Whitestone's liquid adhesive, there's no loss in touch sensitivity, or any effect on the Finger Print scanner.

I highly recommend it, even though I never keep anything other than the phone in my pocket, accidents can happen ie: keys or change in the same pocket, but the phone's screen will never get so much as a scuff on it. 

Galaxy S

Good to know if I ever need to go back to one. I'm pretty careful with my phones, and haven't damaged any of the screens yet, but good to know that Whitestone can apply to tricky curved screens too.

0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
When i ordered the 45w charger from Samsung, it was delivered in a bigger box than what the phone came in.
Galaxy S

Wow, they took a page from Amazon's book.