Original topic:

Don't like Android 10?

(Topic created on: 12-16-2019 01:42 AM)
mindl
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
Not sure why you wouldn't. Appears to be a nice upgrade to Pie. Subtle enhancements and a Privacy menu in Settings to allow quicker access to buried settings amongst everything.
BUT! 
If you absolutely must go back, download the latest version of Samfirm here and all tools and instructions are provided in the zip file. (Right click and extract after downloading).

14 Comments
mindl
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Yeah i actually am used to fresh installs from TWRP and all the rest... i grabbed a full stock SPC and used Odin. Not noticing any glitches at all after that. Still have to hook it up to a pc and do more fine tuning but i'll wait another day.
0 Likes
Krazee
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Youre right it isnt smooth man
0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
I don't want to Factory reset it.
0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
It does I have so much stuff I don't want to lose. I don't want to Factory reset just cause of bad battery life.
0 Likes
j0n
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I think there are definite improvements, but the camera app, for me, took a step back. Live focus, for instance, isn't changeable during the photo taking process; only after. Also, the slider and icons for the different effects aren't as clear and are shoved at the bottom of the screen. I have fairly big hands, and have found it a pain so far. Pictures don't seem to look as good, either.